Thank you for considering Safe Harbor Child Advocacy Center as an employer! We look for caring, motivated employees who find satisfaction and pride in their work here. We think you will find us to be a friendly group of people who want you to feel at home.
Current Open Positions
Safe Harbor Child Advocacy Center seeks a temporary, full-time, limited term employee (LTE) to fill a Childcare and Office Administrator role for 3-month period, starting in mid-April. This temporary position is 40 hours per week, at a rate of $14.00 per hour. The LTE Childcare and Office Administrator is responsible for:
· Overseeing reception;
· Managing and providing childcare for Safe Harbor appointments;
· Overseeing office maintenance and tracking the organization’s donations;
· Providing general administrative assistance.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
· Prior or current Safe Harbor volunteer experience;
· Educational background in child development preferred;
· Self-sufficiency in taking initiative to complete expected job responsibilities;
· Ability and willingness to work as part of a team and independently;
· Ability to convey acceptance, sensitivity and care to all;
· Ability to interact with a variety of clients and families;
· Ability to maintain confidentiality;
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs;
· Excellent organizational skills and a professional phone demeanor
How to Apply
To express your interest and candidacy for this 3-month LTE opening, please submit your cover letter and resume to Jennifer Ginsburg at email@example.com by March 3, 2021. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Jennifer.